“I really loved this Bed And Breafast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Luis Obispo
Petit Soleil, Bed and Breakfast
Los Angeles
Reviewed June 20, 2005

I decided to write a small review about this Bed and Breafast, because I decided to go there considering the reviews that I found on this web site. So, here I am, to confirm that the food is amazing, the patio is very sunny and the bed super confortable. I'm positive you will love it!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2005

Reviewed June 3, 2005

Stayed here May 23-25 based solely on reviews found on the site. They were right on! The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating and the moment you arrive you are welcomed. There is an evening wine and appetizers hour, turn-down service, and a delicious breakfast. They made the best french toast I have ever had! They do a good job of making you feel like you are in France during your stay, with french music playing and french decor. I would highly recommend to anyone going to SLO to stay here.

• Stayed: May 2005
4  Thank babydds
El Cajon, CA
Reviewed May 3, 2005

We have stayed here many times & each time we leave, start planning for our next trip. Our son goes to Cal Poly & has always been welcome to join us for the truly delicious breakfasts every morning. He loves it when we stay here too! The rooms are done to perfection as John & Diane have paid such special attention to every detail. I have never slept so well away from home as I do in the big, comfy, feather-topped beds. San Luis Obispo is a wonderful little community & Petit Soleil makes us feel like we have a second home. Well done!!

Clayton, CA
Reviewed April 24, 2005

My husband suprised me for my birthday with a trip to San Luis Obispo. We stayed five nights at Petit Soleil B&B. We felt like we were visiting France, from the music in the colorful courtyard, to the delicious gourmet breakfasts, to the refreshing bath products and plush bath robes. We were definitely transformed and renewed. We loved all the small touches, for example, the turn down at night with a homemade chocolate truffles on our pillows. Heaven!

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The owners, John and Dianne provided us with great recommendations for dinner and favorite wineries to visit. They made sure we felt welcomed in their town.

We highly recommend Petit Soleil to anyone looking to escape and experience a touch of France.

Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed April 10, 2005

I just returned from a wonderful stay at Petit Soleil in San Luis Obispo (less than two hours north of Santa Barbara ), and my only regret is that I could not stay more than one night. I feel like I just spent time in Paris! The rooms are colorful, tasteful, and high quality -- from the pillow-top beds to the luxurious bathrobes provided. The food is fabulous -- wine-tasting and snacks late afternoon and full breakfast made to order. Beautiful eating area inside and outside with the sounds of music and fountains to give the atmosphere of Europe. It is a 10-minute walk to downtown shopping, antiques, Thursday night farmer's market, or you can take the trolley that stops outside the B&B every 20 minutes. I went with my two teenage daughters and they loved it too. Although they were the only children there, the hosts John and Diane made them feel welcomed and special. There staff is also outstanding. What else can I say? I'm looking forward to returning with a friend for more pampering!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 7, 2005

My wife and I spent a romantic weekend in SLO, and Petit Soleil proved to be just the place to enhance our experience. It has a very charming atmosphere, the hosts are very friendly and helpful (making recommendations and printing menus for us), the breakfasts were incredible (even had mimosas on easter sunday), and the wine tastings were and added bonus. We stayed in the Herbes de Provence room...pop in the Petit Soleil french CD compilation, and enjoy beautiful SLO and Cal Poly (my alma matter). One thing to note: Petit Soleil is not in downtown, it is a short 10-15 minute walk away, this wansn't a problem for us, SLO is best enjoyed on foot.

2  Thank ahuizote
Beverly Hills, CA
Reviewed March 19, 2005

I was so pleased with the hospitality of this B&B. It was so charming and quaint, but it was the added touches that really impressed us. Birthday champagne in the room to greet us, fantastic breakfasts and the complimentary wines and cheeses before dinner. The owners were so accommodating and gracious. I look forward to another fantastic stay there.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member