My friend and I stayed here in July when we were driving down from San Francisco. We were pleasantly surprised as it was really nice. It was decorated in quite a quaint style but it was all quite modern. Really nice pool and we were lucky enough to be able to sit by the pool for a few hours.
Our room was clean and the bathroom was a good size as well. It was a really nice stay. We got free cookies when we checked in. There is a $5 service fee but we had already paid ours through our travel agent.
We ate in the restaurant which was a nice place for dinner and not over priced. The bakery had lots of nice food.
We drove into the downtown part and had a walk around. Look out for bubblegum alley in the town. There are plenty of places to eat and drink there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San