Arriving at the Apple Farm Inn after a day of driving the PCH from San Fran was a welcome sight !! from the outside it looks like an old time farm kinda place full of character and charm and very very cute!
Once inside we were taken back to like an old movie world farm house I expected Strawberry Shortcakes to pop out at any minute !
The front of house staff were warm and welcoming and very friendly and helpful We were offered cookies that were Yummy !!
The room was situated on the lower ground floor.It was a good size !! with a four poster bed and full of charm and character Again it was ver very cute and something out of a Laura Ashley Show home !! all in all it was lovely a bit like Granny's cottage !
We went for dinner at the Inns own restaurant where the food was Very good and the staff also lovely Our waiter I think was called Harvey was very good ! good food and cheap
A great night sleep followed I just wish we had time in the morning to have breakfast ! I would deffo stay again !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San