We rode the Amtrak up to SLO from Ventura, CA. Beautiful ride, along the coast. We liked the hotel but not so much our room. Unfortunately, we ordered the queen bed room with hot tub. I was thinking the hot tub was in the room and it would be a spacious bath. Instead the hot tub was outside and the queen bed room was way small. I would recommend only reserving their larger rooms. Not the building 4 rooms.
The restaurant is delicious. We enjoyed breakfast and lunch. The location is close enough to walk downtown SLO for the nightlife but you'll want to cab it back. $10.
All of the staff were very hospitable. They've got that down too! Nice place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San