Stayed here as part of a group last week. Very nice place, full of knick-knacks, kitschy stuff which you can also buy in the gift shops there.
The bed was a little soft for me but the room was large, with a gas fireplace. Clean and comfortable. There was a fridge in the closet with water bottles, cold, and apple juice on the desk. The in room coffee maker was good, with decent coffee. There's also coffee in the lobby all day, along with hot apple cider, which was a nice change.
The wifi worked wonderfully well, better than most places I have stayed.
There is a slightly pricey restaurant on the property but the food was good and plentiful. There's also a small bakery there where you can get some goodies for the morning.
The only negative is that the hotel is so far away from the main part of town, about a mile, so it's a long walk if you don't want to drive very far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San