We saw a concert at SLO Brewery and the Apple Farm was a 20-minute walk from the venue. Perfect for drinking and not driving.
The rooms in the main building can go for as high as $200 but if you're just looking for a place to sleep, select the smaller rooms in the annex for about $120. Small, but comy beds with a cute gas fireplace.
Free cookies and wine on arrival make this place a welcome retreat. For the same price you could stay at a flea-baggy motel in the heart of downtown. This is far superior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San