I was in LA on business and decided to go up the coast for a day. This was a great drive once you got out of Ventura (seemed like the end of the megaplex) . .. I went to Morro Bay, then turned around to return to San Luis Obispo for the night. I stopped at the Apple Farm and was very pleased with the place. Good food in the restaurant (tho a bit pricy for what seemed to be a family place) and the hotel was clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San