“Best Burritos!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Freaking LOVE T-DAC!! Best burritos ever, try the habanero sauce, YUMMM! Also, I like the Grover Beach location a tad more than the SLO one.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

I'd like to give this place 3.5 stars, but I can't, so it gets 4, which is heavily weighted on the food being fresh and better than average for Mexican in SLO. In all other respects this place is ho hum.

My Cal Poly student brought me here for lunch on a Friday. It’s counter service, and it was busy at 1 pm. We waited about 20 minutes for our order, two chicken fajitas. Atmosphere was cavernous dull formica, but the fajitas were tasty. The chicken had no gristle, and the veggies (peppers, onions, etc.) tasted fresh. Those ingredients were grilled while we waited, then rice, refried beans, guacamole, and cheese were added, and everything was wrapped in a flour tortilla. That tortilla was fresh and chewy.

At 9 bucks each with tax, and not being very big, the fajitas aren’t a great deal; it takes two to properly fill my 20-year-old son. But what I've sampled of the food here leads me to believe this place is better than average for Mexican in the area, and moderately better than average for coastal CA in general, and it's certainly fresh, so I’d come back again.

1  Thank chomeuse