“BEST COFFEE HOUSE IN SLO”

Nautical Bean Expresso Cafe
Los Osos
“BEST COFFEE HOUSE IN SLO”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Great staff and very good selection of food. Lunch items you could easily share as the the portion is large.

Visited April 2012

San Diego
“This place is the best for business or for pleasure”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Every time i come here I have a great time. I can bring clients and get serious.. Or I can bring my friends and have a couple beers as we chill on the patio. If only I could convince them into letting me set up a hammock out back, I'd never have to leave!

• Visited September 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SLO Treasure”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Relaxed, charming atmosphere with friendly hard working staff. The food is fresh and delicious, with lots of local flavor. Local art decorates the hip yet comfortable shop and each time we've visited a new collection is featured. Students and locals are found chilling with their laptops enjoying the great coffee and free wifi. When your here you understand what the SLO life is all about!

Santa Maria, California
“We loved this place”
Reviewed October 22, 2010

The central coast is mostly starbucks-land, so the Nautical Bean is a pleasant switch. I really liked their coffee too.

slo
“The Bean”
Reviewed February 7, 2009

Ive recently discovered Nautical bean cafe, and I love it!
Its a great place to relax, enjoy a delicioius cup of Nutty Bean coffee, and get some homework done. The employees are very friendly and welcoming ( they even remember my name, and drink!) The Free wi-fi is also amazing!!! They have a humongous selection of tasty fresh muffins... pumpkin is mouthwatering!