“Needs better service!”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #122 of 256 Restaurants in San Leandro
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This spot I go to daily. I order a very simple drink. " ice coffee,no sweetner,light half and half (drive through). I get sweetened ice coffee and half and half to the point that it taste like an ice milk! This is consistent. If you want better service complain, or walk in and order. Your odds are better.They still have screwed up with the sweetner. The past two weeks I do have to say its been better. I make them repeat the order and I now say 1 tablespoon of half and half lol it works!

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Best Starbucks in the East Bay!!!
Starbucks is Starbucks one tends to say however this branch has the most friendly and happy Staff and it makes it a pleasure to hang out here! I am disappointed when the nice leather armchairs and/or Sofa are occupied. Mary the manager is amazing and is willing to do any job necessary to serve the customers. This is a busy spot and serves San Leandro Hospital and Medical Buildings in the area so is always full or with a line but yet the experience is always fun

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I had to run in for a caffeine shot and it was good as always. Service was prompt and nice and they spelled my name correctly for the first time there. It was good as always,no 5 stars because I expect that great service everytime. I wish they had XXL large drink instead of only Venti.