“One of my favorite lunch...”
Review of Imperial Garden

Ranked #87 of 257 Restaurants in San Leandro
Cuisines: Chinese
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 22, 2008

One of my favorite lunch places. Dim Sum is good and fresh.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 23, 2007

Been dining here since high school--a long time favorite! The price is very fair for the quality of the food given. My usual Mongolian beef plate is always served and considered to be my standard. The portions are good. The soup is delicious. I would highly recommend this place to anyone in the mood for Chinese food. The service is also fabulous...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed August 28, 2004

Our party of six ate recently at the Imperial Garden in San Leandro and enjoyed the food immensely. The soups were tasty and served hot. The entrees were not over-cooked, nor held on steam tables. The veggies were fresh. The service was attentive. A wonderful Chinese meal!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 26, 2004

I happened upon Imperial Garden and have to say, the food is delicious. The hot-and-sour soup is one of the best I've had, and the beef dishes are especially savory. Wonderful shrimp and broccoli, and yummy noodles.

3  Thank fulan