“Nice old fashion Hofbrau”
Review of Harry's Hofbrau

Harry's Hofbrau
Ranked #4 of 256 Restaurants in San Leandro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Lots of choices from prepared chili, dogs, chicken a la king, etc., to meats sliced from just roasted turkey, ham, corned beef and the like. Many salads and veggies. Huge cocktail area. Nice atmosphere. Cafeteria style. Senior specials.

1  Thank LucysMom2012
There are newer reviews for Harry's Hofbrau

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Harry's Hofbrau is a family and Senior friendly restaurant. The delicious, hearty portions of beef, chicken, and a few fish dishes are served cafeteria style. You also have multiple fresh salad options, and good ice cream for desert. Help is always available to bring your items to your table or booth. Since my husband and I both use canes, this is greatly appreciated, as are the slightly smaller senior portion menu.

1  Thank Anne B
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you find yourself in San Leandro in the area of Harry's Hofbrau - make sure you stop by and enjoy a meal! I love the turkey dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy. I think that I could eat there once a week and not get tired of it. The staff has always been upbeat and friendly. And even when it seems crowded - there always is a place to sit. I never leave Harry's hungry!

1  Thank CJewell5
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We love Harry's Hofbrau. Had a birthday party there with 50 guests. The manager was most helpful in setting things up. We had the entire back room at no additional charge. Our guests were pleased and impressed. Wide selection of choices and they all are good.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I wouldn't say this was one of my best meals, but a smorgasbord type setting, everything is fresh, delicious, and plenty of choices. We do a lot of take out from here...always a great dinner!

1  Thank Susan H