“The Great Chinese Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
palm springs
“The Great Chinese Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Again this year we ended with the greatest Chinese food in Orange County. Ordered all our favorites and were not disappointed, Left overs were even better. It was fresh and cooked to prefection. The price is always right.

Happy New Year 2014 (Year of the Horse!)

• Visited December 2013

Big Bear City, California
“Great food, strip mall location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

If you want a fancy restaurant, don't go here! If you want an excellent buffet or excellent order off the menu food...THIS IS THE PLACE! I am very picky when it comes to Chinese food, and this place was great. We got the buffet...hot, spicy, mild, sweet/sour, beef, chicken...they had it all! I ordered a side of fried shrimp and it was good too. The only down side, I didn't get any cookies at the end of my meal...I missed that, but the food ruled! Friendly, friendly, friendly. If it makes a difference, a group of young men came in speaking Chinese and wolfed down all the food...that should be a good omen!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank AuntieSusie
palm springs
“GREAST CHINESE FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

We ordered take out for New Years Eve
It was great
Everything was freshly cooked as ordered.
Egg Foo Young was the best ever!!!! What a nice surprise.
Even the left overs were good!!!!

Their buffet is the best deal in town at $6.99..

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank jbbabyPalmSprings
Western Hemisphere
“Delivered”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

Not a bad place, really. At least the few times I ordered I received plenty of food, including shrimp of nice side when I wanted, let's say, shrimp fried rice. Their soup of which I have gotten the Wor Won Ton is loaded with crispy vegetables. I like to think that these guys are the only game in town when it comes to chinese food delivery in San Juan Capistrano and Dana Point area. The person who answers the calls is always polite and seems to be eager to please. The cooks, like I mentioned, send sometimes quite a bit of food. There are portions and then there are portions and these guys so far never disappoint. Might not be the most elegantly presented food but the taste is there and if a person is willing to cover the delivery charges it is not a bad proposition. I already experienced the fine servings this outfit puts out and that is why I sing them praises, for I like to eat, and most important of all, love to get what I consider my money's worth. Their food is certainly comparable in taste to much more expensive chinese restaurants dine in only. For the money it puts the Peking Dragon to shame, I will say that right now, for they deliver on time and their prices are competitive enough. I am not saying that every dish in the place is above average because I will never order more than what we always get. Shrimp dishes, seafood dishes are not bad at all. For what they do and the convenience of being delivered, versus the pizza industry that really sucks big lemons, this is not a bad choice. As a matter of fact I was getting ready to place a small order and I saw only two reviews for this place and I thought I throw in my experience. They stand by their product for one time, last year, we had a small issue and they were very receptive. I like that in their approach the customer is always right. 4 Stars.

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank Luke17
San Juan Capistrano, California
“Real Chinese food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

So few good Chinese restaurants in Orange County but Yoon Kee Chinese Kitchen is one of them! It's a little hole in the wall with truly delicious & authentic Chinese food. It looks dirty so I don't eat there but I get takeout several times a month, usually the incredible Moo Shoo Pork and Moo Shoo Beef. Ask for an extra hoisin sauce and the fresh Chinese mustard!

Visited January 2012