“C'est Magnifique!”

O Gourmet French Bakery
Reviewed October 21, 2015

I love this place! I'm so blessed to have this just around the corner from my home. We come here every other weekend since July for breakfast, and lately to pick up dessert. The place is owned by two French guys, Eric and Benoit, both super friendly and really care about your feedback. I believe most everyone that works here can speak French as I hear them speaking to each other. Anyhoo...the ALMOND CROISSANT is to die for, it's so bomb. It's the perfect combination of texture and sweetness. I buy it every time I come here and I also take some to go for later or the next day. I've had their raspberry and strawberry tarts as well as the lemon cup...man they are all soooo GOOD! I've had the breakfast wrap twice...I've enjoyed this too. I love that their breakfast offering comes with a green salad. The wrap has eggs and for someone who loves bacon and ham I was fine that it was just eggs and veggies inside. Their ham and cheese croissant is divine! They heat it up so that the croissant is flakey on the outside and super soft on the inside. The temperature of the ham and the melted cheese is perfect. I've had another breakfast open faced sandwich, I can't remember the name right now that was good too but not as good as the ham and cheese...the hubby has ordered eggs benedict twice, which I've taken bites of, and they are also delish...they make it with French baguette instead of an English muffin. I ordered two of their round breads to eat with spaghetti the next day, my niece loved that. I got to try a raisin croissant for free and that too was very good. I still have to try their lunch offerings and their macarons. I'm looking forward to my breakfast there this weekend.

Reviewed September 24, 2015 via mobile

Amazing food! Quality, fresh, and inspired. Owners are friendly and appreciate your business. Little Cafe & a Little Gem!!! They bake all the bread fresh so sandwiches are delicious. Eat there or take lunch to go...you will won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 16, 2015 via mobile

Just happened to see their sign as I drove through the lot. Next time this will be a destination. Authentic French entrees including Macaroons, fresh croissants, toasties, and parfaits. Excellent and friendly service makes for the experience complete.

Reviewed May 2, 2015

It is so nice to have a bakery in the area. I stop by a few times a week to get fresh baguettes. Their breakfast and lunch choices are fantastic and everything is made to order. The prices are reasonable and the help is extremely friendly!

2  Thank omlil