Easy to find right off the highway. Parking is pretty tight. They're tucked in behind a busy gas station and right next to a Denny's. my room was on the south facing area and as I approached my room, there was a pungent oder of sewage. The room was nice with all the niceties. Nice tv with working remote. After getting some food at Denny's I decided to try out the jacuzzi, which was very nice ( so was the pool).
I had a good nights sleep.
I was up at 6:30 am needing to get going, but wickedly disappointed to be told they had NO COFFEE till 7am. Grudgingly, I waited (gotta have my morning coffee). The guy in the office for my check out was not hiding the fact that he couldn't have cared less.
I probably wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like to welcome you to the beautiful and historical city of San Juan Capistrano. We appreciate the opportunity to meet all your lodging needs and we sincerely hope your stay with us is pleasant. For your convenience, assistance is available 24 hours a day at our front desk. We are located just three blocks from the historical mission and town center. With many surrounding shops and restaurants and four short miles from the coast and beautiful Capistrano beaches we are confident you will be please choosing to stay in the beautiful city of San Juan Capistrano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Best Western + Iniative and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Capistrano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Capistrano Hotel San Juan Capistrano
- Best Western San Juan Capistrano
- San Juan Capistrano Best Western