“Great for Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Sarducci's has a great location. It used to be the train depot and you can watch the trains pull in while having your lunch. The patio is particularly nice on a nice day.

We have all our large group parties here. Breakfast is very good and their large dining room has interesting art and a lovely fireplace that is usually lit.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

My 84 year old mom and i met friends here for lunch on a sunday. It was the first time for everyone visiting San Juan capistrano. My mom and I arrived 1 hour early so decided to make a reservation for lunch outside. Everything was wonderful! Our waitress was phenomenal! She said she has had everything on the menu. We wanted light meals so ordered different salads based on her recommendations. We were not disappointed. My mom and i split the chicken salad w/avocados and the eggplant sandwich. Well they split the salad for us in the kitchen and it was still a lot of salad! we had to bring the entire sandwich home with us since we didn't touch it. We were full after eating just the salad so they are generous in their portions.
We were in CA for one week and this was our best meal! I would go again!

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to Sarducci's. It's at a unique location next to the San Juan Capistrano Metro train station. Inside seating offers views with windows right along the train tracks. Outside seating is very comfortable with views of the historic Los Rios Street area.

My husband ordered the Pasta Pacifica and I had their Summer Salad. Both were fresh and delicious.

It's a bit pricey for lunch. But, the service and food are worth a few extra dollars.

1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed May 2, 2014

While visiting the Mission at San Juan Capistrano, California, we happened on this restaurant for lunch. We were glad we walked a little off the main street, because this is one great location. It is right next to the tracks, and was once a RR station, I presume. There was outside dining, which was perfect for that day. Inside, there were white tablecloths and cloth napkins. The food was fresh, unique and delicious. The ambiance was great, and the prices very reasonable. The wait staff was very attentive (Ask for Shaun), and the service was perfect.

This is a nice break from the chain restaurants, and the food choices are unique. You will like this place.

1  Thank AllenatHome1
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Food was ok, reasonably priced. We sat on the patio in beautiful weather and it was nice. But, we were squeezed in tight - not much room with everyone out there. Service was a little slow - server's mind was not on the job. I'd go again