“I crave Las Golondrinas”
Review of Las Golondrinas

Las Golondrinas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Glad there's one within a couple of miles of my house because there are times that I absolutely crave Las Golondrinas. Having gone to college in Santa Barbara, I have to say Freebirds makes burritos better than LG (for me, it's the sauce), but LG makes good ones, too. I also love the chicken or beef quesadillas. Messy, and your hands smell for a day even after washing up, but delicious!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Fresh, tasty, cheap, friendly! Take-out food California style. Try the Super Veggie burrito (it's enormous), the chicken taquitos (with guacamole of course). A South Orange County staple for decades.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We've been going to Las Golondrinas for years. This is a local place for us. We usually get our food to go, as there is no place to sit inside. There are however, a few small tables and chairs outside in front if you want to eat there. The food is real traditional Mexican food. We love the pork carnitas, fresh salsa and guacamole and the mini bean and cheese burritos. The staff are super friendly and the prices are reasonable. It's not a sit down restaurant but if you are looking for some good Mexican food to take home or pick up and go to the beach, this is the place.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

When traveling from our home in New Jersey to California, we always plan our meals (and often what we'll order) in advance. And, Las Golondrinas is always on our list. Having traveled to Mexico many times, we know what good Mexican food is supposed to taste like, and Las Golondrinas is the real stuff, prepared by Mexicans who know what they're doing. The Mexican rice drink, horchata, and their cheese enchiladas and fish tacos are wonderful, and the tamales can't be beat. There are several Las Golondrinas in the area, and they're all good. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

You can tell the place is popular with the locals based upon the line out the door at lunch and after work. All of their food is great! It's authentic, Mexican food at it's freshest and finest! I love the carnitas and often buy it by the pound, Their tortillas are made fresh daily as are the chips. Their guacamole is always fresh and full of flavor.

Whatever you preference, I'm sure you'll be happy