“Good food and value”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Juan On

Thai Juan On
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Camino Capistrano
Description: Near Marshalls in Plaza Del Obispo.Open daily, we provide fresh, tasty and hand made Thai eats w/ a full bar, import tap beer, and import bottle beer. Always open late! Come on in at Thai Juan On!
Orange County, California
“Good food and value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Had a table for six. All ordered different items to share. Each dish was very good. Some can be a little spicy, so be sure to ask. I didn"t even know there was Thai beer. I know now, and it is very good at a fair price. I will definitely eat here again.

• Visited January 2014

• Thai first
San Francisco
“If You Like Thai Food, You'll be Very Pleased”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

A friend and I spotted this restaurant while looking for a place to eat lunch.
We were enthusiastically welcomed by an friendly woman who sat us at a comfortable table. Both my friend and I ordered the number 76: Green Jungle
Spicy green chicken curry with mixed vegetables, served with a scoop of white rice. The lunch also included soup and a small salad. We each had a bottle of imported beer that was reasonably priced.

Food and service here were outstanding--much better than we expected for a low-priced lunch, and it's likely that dinners here would be similarly excellent.
Be sure to give Thai Juan On a try because I think you'll be pleased.

• Visited January 2014
Laguna Hills, California
“Good Thai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is the best Thai restaurant in San Juan. My wife and I had the Green Jungle (shrimp curry) and Veggie Veggie and it was very good. The service was good however they did bring our Tom Ka soup out with the dinner but they were very apologetic.

• Visited October 2013
Dana Point, California
“Much better choices in the area”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have lived in SJC for 5 years. I have really given this place a try because there are no other Thai Restaurants in San Juan. I usually would go in and order take out. The bartender never would give me the time of day even though I would always order $40-50 in food. Keep in mind this is a family run and owned establishment. Problem most likely is I didn't drink enough. Always tipped 20%. To get to the point the food is good but not great. Sauces are heavy and prices are high for what you get. I would venture into Laguna Niguel to Thai Bite or another nearby establishment.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank OCer
San Juan Capistrano, California
“Fabulous food, fun Fridays & fantastic friends at TJO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great happy hours especially thristy Thursday and the awesome entertainment.
It is family owned and you can tell by their happy to serve you attitudes.

• Visited June 2013