“Great Barbecue - Service a little slow”
Review of Bad To The Bone

Bad To The Bone
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Great Barbecue - Service a little slow”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I guess I am a little spoiled by having the meat chopped in front of me as I order. That is the way the places in Texas do it. It took 15 minutes for my food to show up. Pretty slow for stuff that all they have to do is cut it and put it on the plate.

Now that I got that off my chest, the barbecue was worth the wait. I ordered the brisket and sausage plate with beans and potato salad. All were very good and I will go back.

I highly recommend but do go when you are pressed for time.

• Visited November 2013

Houston, Texas
“Hoppin restaurant with music on Sat night”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Small restaurant in strip shopping center, popular with locals. Live music- one guy with guitar and line to order and dine. Food was a 3 out of 5.

Visited November 2013
San Juan Capistrano, California, United States
“Great BBQ but little smoky inside”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband loved his steak but I was not very crazy about mine. Place was kind a dark and too noisy. Lot of my country western friends love this place for beers and BBQ ribs. I Gus's that's why they salads for customer like me.

• Visited September 2013
“Good BBQ - I've had better BBQ sauce. ”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Great service and staff is very friendly and helpful. Not crazy about the BBQ sauce. I'm a Sweet Baby Ray fan. Everything we all had tasted really good. I would go back again.

San Diego, California
“Great Food - Loud Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We were here on a Friday evening. It seems like a local's establishment because it is not right in the downtown area. We had the tri-tip salad. It was very fresh and was presented very nicely. The restaurant was busy and a bit on the noisy side. There was live music in the bar area. The ribs looked and smelled good but we really wanted to try the salad. It was plenty of food. No picture. Was too hungry.

• Visited September 2013