“What A Great Find” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
“What A Great Find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was treated to a California Sourdough sandwich last week and it was the very best sourdough
sandwich I have ever eaten. The bread really made the difference. I have been recommending
this place to my family and friends,
I cannot comment on anything else as the sandwich was brought to me and paid for a co-worker.
However, I am definitely going to go there soon.,

• Visited September 2013

Colorado
“Great Sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

What a great sandwich. This is an 'order at the front' restaurant which through us off a little. We showed up around the lunch hour and felt very rushed! It was obvious this place gets a lot of repeat customers that know exactly what the want. The menu is pretty simple but even after I order for my wife and my self, I noticed a few things I might of wanted instead. I just felt that rushed, and the person taking my order was giving me the 'come on-come on' look. Regardless, the pastrami sandwich I got was awesome and my wife's turkey was as well. The bread was HOT is was so fresh. The sandwiches are a hearty portions for $8. I would say the Subway across the intersection is probably seeing a drop in business. No comparison to the '$5 footlong'

• Visited July 2013
“Delicious sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

This place is super busy during the lunch hour, but their sandwiches are delicious.

The bread is freshly made and tasty.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Sourdough Sandwidge Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

This deli sandwidge place is a clone of his fathers sandwidge shop in the downtown civic center area. The whole family is involved in making simple but stellar sandwidges. They bake their own bread which becomes the basis of the great taste. All of their fixings are fresh.
Sometimes, when you are there during the busy hours, things get hectic, but the crew seems to get everything right in the order.
A great place to have a good sandwidge. Totally recommend them.

• Visited June 2012
San Jose, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

All of the one stars are right!!!!

You who voted higher did not have a run in with the blond owner. Why give your hard earned money to someone who could care less about customer service!!!!

Those who have more than one star, your time will come when you will look elsewhere for someone who servers good food with good customer service

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Elena D

Been to California Sourdough? Share your experiences!