“Lot 'o goodness”

Cuisines: Mexican
Seattle, Washington
“Lot 'o goodness”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Seated immediately and got my food very fast. Clean and lots of elbow room. My Chile Verde was heaped with tender pork. Fresh corn tortillas were thick and hot. Not the Chile Verde I'm used to I'm Seattle. Refried beans were a little soupy but the rice was excellent. Salsa was good but I should have asked for salsa fresco.

San Jose, California
“Best place for mexican food in san jose”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Went 2 times here for dinner and its great! Home-made tortillas, delicious food, great customer service and LOVE LOVE the margaritas, i always have the strawberry one.

I had chicken quesadilla and was so delicious, i even brought food home because it was so well served i couldn't eat everything.

The two times i went there the restaurant wasnt full so it was quit and relaxing, a great place for a romantic dinner or a bday party, everyone will love it!

I recommend this place for sure! And i will be back.

• Visited November 2011