“Yummy!”

Ranked #161 of 2,185 Restaurants in San Jose
Republic of Korea
“Yummy!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We had a great dinner there at March. While the blue crab becomes sold out soon, the dungeonness crab and boiled shrimp were so nice.

• Visited March 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“definitely coming back!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

love everything! from the service to the food! definitely coming back! my 4 yr old daugther loves the apron!

• Visited December 2012
DC
“experience > taste”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

2 hour wait (so get there early) + eating steaming sea carcasses out of a trash bag = worth it for the trendy experience (just so you can tell your friends you did it), but not so much for the taste (or the $$$)

Visited August 2012
Tokyo, Japan
“Worth the 90 minute wait”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Drove on a rainy night from Aptos to SJ & ended up waiting 90 minutes for our table. There was a long line outside & inside the restaurant. Waited at the bubble tea place a few doors down.
ENJOYED our crayfish, crab 6 2 lbs of shrimp in the Sha Bang sauce. Only down side was the mild headache I had after the meal. Maybe I should have checked my BP ;-)
Totally worth the wait ! Will wait a little while before I get my BP us again.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank bmttokyo
Keaau, Hawaii
“My mother taught me not to play with my food.....”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I love any kind of shellfish, but, oh my God! What a horrible and expensive experience! I felt like I needed a shower when I left this place. Perhaps it's a cultural thing (there were only a few Caucasians dining here), but eating out of a plastic bag - swimming in messy sauce - with my hands is not my idea of fun. No plates or utensils (except shelling implements). By the time I left my hands were filthy & sticky (they could at least furnish Wet Wipes) and raw from shelling the crab. I guess I don't really want to work so hard for my supper. We ordered several different seasonings which all tasted alike and overpowered the delicate flavor of the shrimp and crab. We also ordered sweet potato fries which never came. The restaurant was very crowded and miserably loud with music pounding overhead. Didn't like the food or the ambiance! Never again!

• Visited August 2012