“Feel like I was pick pocketed!”
Review of Alexi's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Alexi's Restaurant
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Little cafe near lots of shops, was hungry so went out on a limb and stopped there. Walked in decent size not crowded, waitress tended to us quickly. Prices on menu were not indicative of the quality of food. 10.95 for 2 eggs, 2 pancakes, home fries and fruit, and meat but I don't eat meat and waitress didn't allow me to sub for something else, at this point just wanted to go but we already ordered. Pancakes were soggy, doughy, and cold. Took food to go and she forgot my fruit and toast from another order. 28 bucks for 2 breakfasts, feel like I was pick pocketed! I would have rather clogged my arteries for 6 hours with McDonald's for 3 bucks...not really bit really!

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Sorta an old fashioned little burger joint but oh boy the food was soo good. The service was so so & took awhile to get food but worth the wait. Price was right too.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

This quaint little coffe shop in a strip mall on the corner of Snell and Blossmhill is a must. Great breakfast and a great value. Freindly staff.

Reviewed May 30, 2009

Family diner, Very crowded, simple but good food. Write your name on the list and wait for your turn

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Jose, California
Reviewed January 24, 2009

Good Big size portion of food. Gets crowded.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook