“Eat here every week!”

Ranked #209 of 2,185 Restaurants in San Jose
San Jose, California
“Eat here every week!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

One of the best, and cheapest vegetarian food around. Sure it's a hole in the wall, but it's a gem. It's right across from SJSU, so it's super convenient! I eat here a few times a week. My favorite dish is the Pho and Bamboo noodle soup.

Visited October 2013

San Francisco, USA
“little restaurant, great place!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I go to Tofoo Com Chay, a small vegetarian Vietnamese restaurant near SJSU) nearly every week for lunch, sometimes getting a banh mi (Vietnamese sandwich), sometimes pho (Vietnamese soup), sometimes a couple of items with rice (brown or white), and sometimes some veggie rolls. And I always come away happy. The people are friendly (and Ben will soon learn your name), the food is delicious, healthy, and compassionate, the other customers are typically cool, and you, too, will want to return. Perhaps I'll see you there!

• Visited September 2013
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I always stop here on my...”
Reviewed September 1, 2008

I always stop here on my way into Santa Cruz...amazing vegetarian Vietnamese food...faux meat that will have you asking if it really is fake...everything on the menu was amazing!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook