Wyndham Garden San Jose Airport
$225
$329
$269
The Westin San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$419
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$159
$264
$235
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$144
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$200
$159
$329
  • Pool
$335
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 22, 2009

We stayed in this hotel the night before we flew out of San Jose. Staff was very helpful in printing our boarding passes. They have a shuttle to the airport. They also picked us up from the car rental place when we turned in our rental car. Nice clean room. They had a full complementary breakfast. We also ate dinner in their restaurant, which was quite good. The hotel had a nice pool area and a work out room.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gma-pam
Reviewed August 18, 2009

I arrived at the Clarion Hotel with my 9 year old son expecting a "resort like" hotel. The lobby was impressive but when we saw our room it was more of a motel feel. We were unable to use the pool because there was a 21 and older "club" party all day. I tried to use the internet and the network was down. The front desk told me it had been down for a day and would be working the next - which it didn't. Another guest then told me the internet had been down for weeks! Dinner at the Island Grill was very good. Breakfast is only served until 9:30 a.m. the only other close options were Denny's and a bowling alley. On the bright side to compensate for not being able to use the pool or internet the staff assured me of a late check out the next day. We enjoyed the pool area very much the next day. The airport shuttle was timely and the driver very courteous.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Soulflymama
Reviewed August 18, 2009

Got up to turn down the AC in the middle of the night and the rug by the AC was all wet. Perhaps drips from the AC, but unfortunately it also had a nasty urine odor.
They claimed to have free wireless. When I called down to say it wasn't working, they said yes it hadn't been working for several days!!!!!!! DAYS to fix a router? Are you kidding me? The Santa Cruz fire had just started and we didn't know if our cabin was on fire! The restaurant had mediocre food and CLOSED with no room service after 9 PM. We just wanted some water. No water at the front desk. The vending machines were only taking nickels!!! Do you carry around a dollar or two in nickels? No place to get change! Terrible service. TV was very low quality and the advertised free HBO also didn't work. I would NEVER stay at this Clarion again. It is very disappointing because we have had good experiences at other Clarions. Also the area around the hotel is not good - not safe.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2009

I stayed at the Clarion last year and found it slightly better. My room was clean and quiet, once i requested a room away from the pool area and a very loud party. The breakfast is adequate, but come on! canned fruit in California in mid-summer! That really annoyed me.

There aren't enough staff members, so sometimes your telephone calls may not get answered right away, along with a very annoying voice mail system.

The pick-up bus from and to the airport was fine, quick and efficient and the drivers very friendly.

I would go again.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2009

I recently stayed here for one night after which I needed to check my bag at the front desk for about 9 hours (that morning until later that afternoon). When I picked up my bag my relatively new 5th generation iPod was missing. I'm certain I packed it as I brought it along specifically for the ride home and verified once home that it was not left behind before my trip.

I spoke with the manager, Kathleen, who was courteous on the phone and agreed to review the security tapes. After a week and a half delay, she finally claimed to have done so but said there was no evidence that it was their fault. Of course not. I'm not sure who else would be at fault given that it was in their possession the whole time, as she claimed. As such, she said they wouldn't be reimbursing me.

I can only assume my iPod became self-aware and motile.

It's too bad because this place isn't bad for the money, just don't leave your valuables unattended or they may be taken by sticky-fingered staff.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business