“Ehh”

Ranked #54 of 75 Hotels in San Jose
N Hollywood
“Ehh”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This stay rates a solid C. Nothing too special, nothing too bad. Only real complaint about the room is that the air conditioning sounds like a rocket ready for launch, but I don't think they can do much about that. The real lowlight of the trip was when our keys spontaneously stopped working and, since the person who swore she put my friends on the reservation somehow forgot to do it, my friend had to sit in the lobby waiting for me to come back so we could get new keys. Also, the person who booked the room for me didn't tell me there was an age minimum of 21, so we had to wait around while my friend's mom approved the use of her credit card for incidentals.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Tracy, California
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I booked 10 rooms and the person I booked the rooms with got fired . So they said, When I finally got a hold of manger of sales a week later she blamed all the problems on the person who got fired. As no one returned my calls

When we came in to get the rooms none of the paper work was done even though we waited 30 minutes the day we talked to the sales person 3 weeks prior

When we got into the room our room key card would not open the door 9 cards later they had to take the lock off the room adjoining rood door.

Even though they tried to say we for the first 3 keys it was our fault. Lots of flying bugs near the door at night and the end up in your room.

Desk service was bad they blame the prior shift for lost paper work and poor service

• Stayed May 2014
Courtyard San Jose Airport
Courtyard San Jose Airport
#11 of 75 in San Jose
Best Western Airport Plaza

Been to Wyndham Garden San Jose Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden San Jose Airport

Property: Wyndham Garden San Jose Airport
Address: 1355 N 4th St, San Jose, CA 95112-4714 (Formerly Silicon Valley Hotel San Jose Airport)
Location: United States > California > San Jose
Ranked #54 of 75 Hotels in San Jose
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden San Jose Airport 3*
The Wyndham Garden San Jose is a resort-style property with business amenities, located one mile east of the San Jose International Airport and 2 miles away from downtown, the Convention Center and HP Pavilion. The Winchester Mystery House, Great America and such companies as Ebay, Adobe, Intel, Cisco Systems, Fujitsu and Hitachi are all in the surrounding area. We are right in the heart of Silicon Valley. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Garden San Jose Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Clarion San Jose