All reviews shuttle van kitchen area breakfast room third floor choose this hotel comfortable bed three nights nice room complimentary breakfast light rail nice stay yogurt silicon valley desk microwave sjc plug
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2018

Date of stay: December 2018
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Charles H, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Jose International Airport, CA, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2018

Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here during a visit with family in the Bay Area. I picked the hotel because it was near to the airport, central to all my family, and reasonably priced. To be honest I did not expect much.
To my surprise the hotel is quite nice, very clean and the staff are great. Helpful and pleasant.
The included breakfast buffet was exceptional. Good hot food with a good selection. The dining area was well staffed and cared for.
The room was good. Spacious and clean with a refrigerator, microwave and good quality in room coffee. The bathroom was very modern, attractive and well-appointed.
I am very pleased and will be sure to stay here again whenever I visit.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Charles H, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Jose International Airport, CA, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Dear Gelysemoore,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay and we thank you for your business.

William Paredes-Operations Manager

Reviewed November 7, 2018

Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Charles H, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Jose International Airport, CA, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2018

Reviewed November 3, 2018

I came up here for a high school reunion. The last time I stayed here, it was a Holiday Inn, but I liked the location and so I decided to book a room. Did everything online which is convenient. Great front desk staff! Gave me a nice quiet room on the third floor. I think she upgraded me because it had a small kitchenette and some items if you were inclined to cook, a small sofa, and lots of space.

I stayed for two nights and went down to breakfast twice. Each time, there was something a little different which was nice. I just brought it up to my room. Okay, one morning, I went down early for coffee and brought up a scone, eggs, and sausage. I then went down two hours later for a refill...and a frittata...LOL!

On the day I was to leave, I asked for a late checkout and they were able to accommodate. I really appreciated this! My only complaint is that there isn't an in-room safe. But other than that, I would definitely stay here again if my travels bring me up this way. It felt like a home away from home!

Room tip: Sign up for their rewards program!
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Charles H, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Jose International Airport, CA, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Dear heuster3,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to your next stay and thank you for your buiness.

Reviewed October 31, 2018

Just stayed here for the first time and was very pleased. My room was very spacious, clean, and quite. There are many choices available for breakfast - and the coffee is good! Staff is friendly. I like the fact the hotel has an unusual design with the courtyard in the middle. Will defiantly will try to stay here again!

Room tip: I recommend getting a room in the middle section since there are not rooms across the hall - only a courtyard or windows.
Date of stay: October 2018

Dear Robert B,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your saty.

We look forward to your next stay.