Hilton San Jose
$235
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/01
$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/01
$169
$229
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $271/night.

The Westin San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$399
$335
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
1,266 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe executive loungeparking garageroom servicebusiness tripattending a conferencedowntown areaeasy accesslight railtech museumthe room was niceenjoyed my staysilicon valleyaffinityeventvaletsj
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel. Loved the modern rooms. Fancy but loud toilets. Lobby was small but serviceable. Did not dine here as it was a short stay before flying out of SJC. Wish they had an airport shuttle. So few in town seem to have shuttle.
Not much to complain about. Would consider staying again. Seems like people come here to party.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed at the San Jose Hilton last October as we were running the San Jose Rock and Roll Half Marathon. We chose this hotel for the convenient location and the fact we received a discount as we were taking part in the half marathon. The hotel did not disappoint. We ended up having breakfast and evening meals in the hotel which were very nice. The service was good throughout and we didn't have any complaints about anything during our stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed at this location for a business trip and the level of service was great. The staff was genuine and caring. The rooms are great and the hotel is located in a convienant location. Everything was in walking distance and I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Damen W
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel since my high school reunion was being held there. What a great place for that. The service was great, the food was better than expected for a banquet with 150 people. I highly recommend this place for a group or individual. Conveniently located downtown with a light rail stop outside the door of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was instantly greeted by Jeffrey who proceeded to check me in. I cannot tell you how refreshing his smile was and how helpful he was. He even helped to clear up an overlapping reservation that my company booked. No worries. Throughout my entire stay, not only did he remember my name but he greeted me everyday as if we had known each other for years.

Everyone was extremely courteous and full of local information. Original Joe's is the best restaurant which is one block off of San Carlos. My king bed on the 12th floor was extremely comfortable and the décor was right up my alley. The huge floor lamp that's behind the chair and ottoman is awesome!!!

Ask to be checked in by Jeffrey. He is very thorough and you will not have any problems! I am actually still at the hotel writing this review because he is just that awesome!

Room Tip: I always stay on the top floors of hotels so it's normally pretty quiet. The airport is nearby so you will hear the planes overhead. I was still able to sleep even though I hear everything.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business