“Yummy”

Miro's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #280 of 2,545 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 7, 2016

Great food and atmosphere. I love Mediterranean food and I was not disappointed with my choice of meal.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed October 12, 2015

Went to Miro's Mediterranean Cafe for my sister's birthday dinner. We sat on the patio. The server was knowledgeable, gave good suggestions on food and drink. The coconut rice is yummy and I would go back for the prawns (they have a nice chili pepper, onion, red pepper mix). I found the prices reasonable. It is totally worth it.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed September 24, 2015

beautifully decorated and well organised mediterranean cafe. not very expensive and the exceptional thing is they are very co operative. nice environment. after all awesome.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed September 8, 2015

Food is amazing here.. the best mediterranean cafe in town. Been here with family and they loved it.

Date of visit: November 2014
1  Thank VDPReviews
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a great place in down town San Jose with free parking. They provide breakfast, lunch and diner. We like to go there in the evenings!

Date of visit: April 2012