I stayed at this hotel for two nights with my boyfriend recently while visiting museums downtown and was very impressed with the overall experience. Before coming to San Jose I had previewed several other hotel options, most of them in the middle of town, and none of them were quite to my liking (or in my price range). When I stumbled across this hotel, I was excited to find that the price was reasonable and the amenities were many.
Our check in experience was quick and efficient; everything was ready to go and we were in our room in minutes. The room was clean, no spots on the floor and there were no unpleasant odors. I was dissappointed to find some crumbs near the microwave, but otherwise the kitchen and refridgerator were clean. We had a full compliment of silverware, dishes, glasses, knives, potholders, etc, which definitely came in handy. There was a television in both the living room and the bedroom, and also a dvd/vcr player in the living room. The walk in closet was very spacious and would have been very helpful to people staying for extended periods of time.
There were a few minor complaints we had, starting with the fact that there were no batteries in our remotes or our clock, and when I put some fresh ones in the remotes still didn't work. Also the bathroom door didn't close/lock all the way and the toilet paper dispenser was falling off the wall. The bathroom itself was located within the bedroom, so if there were guests using the fold out couch in the living room they would have to walk through there to get to it which might be an inconvenience for larger parties.
Overall I would highly recommend this place for anyone on business or leisure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites San Jose is an all suite property an ideal place to Get Comfortable whether it be for Training, Corporate Travel, or Leisure Travel. Staybridge Suites is perfect for your next extended stay and a great alternative to a corporate apartment or temporary housing. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, a separate living room and large desk with free high speed internet access. Complimentary daily breakfast buffet is provided and a Sundowner reception Tuesday Thursday evenings. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley only 1 miles from San Jose Airport and just 4 miles from downtown San Jose, HP Pavilion, home of the San Jose Sharks! Close to Paramount s Great America (Package Available), Winchester Mystery House, Raging Waters, and San Jose State University and Santa Clara University.We are a pet friendly hotel, and conveniently located to 101 and 880 Freeways. We are within 30 miles to Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk, Bonfonte Gardens and the Gilroy Outlets.We are located close to many top Silicon Valley companies such as Cisco, IBM, eBay, Hitachi, and Adobe Systems. Whatever the reason for your travel is, we would love for you to join our Priority Club and stay with us while in San Jose. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- San Jose Staybridge Suites