All reviews bowling alley next door four points park and fly free shuttle an early flight bed was very comfortable convenient location sjc seminar downtown refrigerator freeway shampoo
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here on a layover to Hawaii! It was a fantastic spot! Everyone was super friendly! The check in was quick. There is a bowling alley next door so we played a few game. The restaurant attached was very accommodating! Room was very comfortable and very clean! Changed our return reservations from a different hotel to this one! Definitely the place to stay!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2019

We stayed here for our youth bowling tournament next door. We arrived around 3:00pm. The desk clerk confirmed our reservation, but said they were still waiting for our room to be cleaned. He shooed us to the couches, yes shooed us and said he would contact us when our room was ready. we asked if there was a bar, he said yes, but it doesn't open until 4:00. We looked in the bar and the bar was open. Food service was not open until 4:00. We were having cocktails waiting for our room and the desk clerk came in and said, sorry, bad news, the people in your room extended their stay and we don't have a room for you. LIKE NO BIG DEAL - FIND ANOTHER HOTEL. We made our reservation 2 months in advance, had a confirmation number and just traveled hours to get here. After several excruciating and stressful attempts dealing with this desk clerk (desk jerk) anyone walking in off the street could get a King room with no reservation with clerk #2, so we waited in line for the other desk clerk and he was able to give us two King rooms with joining door for the same price as our double room. The hotel is very nice, the bartender was outstanding, desk clerk #2 was very nice and accommodating, the café had excellent breakfast (not free), and the bed was super comfortable and inviting. On another note, the bar ran out of Sierra Nevada, Lagunitas IPA, 505, house tequila, and Grenadine after a few rounds. There was a hockey tournament and bowling tournament in town on a Saturday night and the hotel was not prepared. Nice place, poorly ran.

Room tip: Don't get the jerk clerk and bring your own booze!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Ozzy D, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear John B,

We are truly saddened by your experience and frustrated by not taking the initiative the solve the matter. We will use this opportunity to coach our staff on how to handle these matters. I hope you'll give us another chance in the near future and please feel free to contact me directly when you do.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here while in town for hockey tournament. Room was clean and a decent size. Staff friendly. Neighborhood is a bit sketchy. I would not walk at night here. Nothing really close by as far as restaurants or stores.
Beds very comfortable. Our slider did not open or close properly. It was nice to have the option for fresh air.
We had no choice to stay here, tournament rules. If I had choice to return, I would not.
We asked for a fridge and were told they were for pilots, yet outperform teammate got one no problem. Inconsistent stories.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Ozzy D, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Dear annmay2013,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. I appreciate your comments about the room and the staff and certainly thank you for expressing your concerns about the the service where we fell short from your expectations. We will take the opportunity to coach our team members and consider the amenities we are providing for all of our guests. We do hope you will give us another chance and benefit from the close distance to major attractions in San Jose.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed March 7, 2019

WOW! I did not have high expectations of this hotel mostly because I'm a skeptical person and I read a few "bad" reviews. This hotel completely exceeded my expectations! The staff was amazing. They made a point to say hi every time they saw me. Even when I had my workout clothes on, as I walked past, WITHOUT even making eye contact someone said "enjoy your workout!".

The wait staff in the restaurant/bar area was beyond expectation as well. They were hilarious and so sweet. The food was so/so but they made up for it.

Even on my shuttle to the airport, I had the best driver. He was so sweet and funny.

I will stay at this hotel every time I come into San Jose. Four Points - you made my stay easy and enjoyable! Y'all ROCK!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
CecileR188, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Dear Pzag0513,

Thank you for being our guest and noticing all our hard work and efforts to improve our guest experience. Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”

We hope to serve you again the next time your travels bring you to San Jose. Cheers!

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was just what we needed. Comfortable beds, convenient location, attractive rooms. The staff was helpful and friendly. The shuttle drivers were right on time and courteous. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CecileR188, Guest Services at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Dear Kathy G,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We hope to see you again soon.