All reviews bowling alley next door four points park and fly free shuttle an early flight bed was very comfortable convenient location sjc seminar downtown refrigerator freeway shampoo
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here while in town for hockey tournament. Room was clean and a decent size. Staff friendly. Neighborhood is a bit sketchy. I would not walk at night here. Nothing really close by as far as restaurants or stores.
Beds very comfortable. Our slider did not open or close properly. It was nice to have the option for fresh air.
We had no choice to stay here, tournament rules. If I had choice to return, I would not.
We asked for a fridge and were told they were for pilots, yet outperform teammate got one no problem. Inconsistent stories.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Ozzy D, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Dear annmay2013,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. I appreciate your comments about the room and the staff and certainly thank you for expressing your concerns about the the service where we fell short from your expectations. We will take the opportunity to coach our team members and consider the amenities we are providing for all of our guests. We do hope you will give us another chance and benefit from the close distance to major attractions in San Jose.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed March 7, 2019

WOW! I did not have high expectations of this hotel mostly because I'm a skeptical person and I read a few "bad" reviews. This hotel completely exceeded my expectations! The staff was amazing. They made a point to say hi every time they saw me. Even when I had my workout clothes on, as I walked past, WITHOUT even making eye contact someone said "enjoy your workout!".

The wait staff in the restaurant/bar area was beyond expectation as well. They were hilarious and so sweet. The food was so/so but they made up for it.

Even on my shuttle to the airport, I had the best driver. He was so sweet and funny.

I will stay at this hotel every time I come into San Jose. Four Points - you made my stay easy and enjoyable! Y'all ROCK!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
CecileR188, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Dear Pzag0513,

Thank you for being our guest and noticing all our hard work and efforts to improve our guest experience. Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”

We hope to serve you again the next time your travels bring you to San Jose. Cheers!

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was just what we needed. Comfortable beds, convenient location, attractive rooms. The staff was helpful and friendly. The shuttle drivers were right on time and courteous. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CecileR188, Guest Services at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Dear Kathy G,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

I stayed for a night and while waiting for my 1 king bedroom that’s been reserved, I was told to wait for more hours! Finally, I was upgraded to a suite because no 1-king bedroom was available!
Room was very spacious, great amenities inside! However, at night a spider fell on my lap while working on my bed! I’m glad I wasn’t sleeping that time... I couldn’t imagine if it fell while I was sleeping!
I was told that they give me points on my Marriot rewards because of this... until now, I have NOT seen any points added, nor an apology from them about this incident!!!! I attached pictures of the spider... I also told the incident to the staff!!
What an experience! ???

Trip type: Traveled on business
CecileR188, Guest Service Supervisor at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Dear Educ8mode,

Oh no! I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate incident. If you could please contact the hotel directly regarding this matter, and we can remedy if for you right away. I apologize for the delay, it appears your review was originally posted to the wrong hotel. Glad it was able to make it back to us.

-Isaac

Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

I was traveling for work and had quite a time finding somewhere available. Now I know why. Although set off the highway a bit you hear every passing car. Plus all the foot traffic in the hall and above you. Tried calling to see if they had a room not facing the street they said they didn’t think so but they would call me back. An hour later I decided they weren’t calling and decided to go ahead and unpack and sit down.

Closing the patio door that had been left open did quiet some of the noise but not enough.

The room does seem to be clean though. So there is that.

It’s very close to the airport and this not the greatest neighborhood but not awful. Although I did a thorough security check after finding the patio door left open.

Trip type: Traveled on business
CecileR188, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Dear Leslie537543,

I am very sorry to learn of this noise issue you experienced. I will talk to our housekeeping team about leaving sliding doors open, but not to worry our sliding doors only open four inches. I hope that you choose to stay at our hotel, as we would love to make this right for you. Please reach out to us.