“Excellent business hotel”

Ranked #29 of 75 Hotels in San Jose
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent business hotel”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stay at this hotel often when travelling to San Jose. Although I usually am only here over-night before flying out of SJC, I never stay anywhere else. Not only are the rooms quite and have Sleep Number beds, but the restaraunt RSVP 44 has great food and the prices are even better. Great value for the money.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Mike C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Front desk was very nice and registration went very fast.I had a sleep number bed and was great to try it out.my only complaint was found out very late after checking in that my sliding door did not lock but since I was on an upper floor it did not matter that much.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank czechpr
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Stayed here for a week while in the area for a training course. Initial impressions were of a clean and modern hotel and the check-in staff were efficient and polite.

The room was a little dated decor-wise but well-equipped, clean and comfortable. Free wifi was available and was generally quite usable. The bar was pretty good and the bar staff friendly and helpful. Food was nothing spectacular but there's plenty of options nearby.

When I checked out the reception staff were very helpful and booked me a cab into Mountain View.

All in all - very happy with this hotel and would definitely use again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Jon S
Martinez, CA
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great place to stay, clean room, comfy beds, friendly & helpful staff, two restaurants to choose from and food was good. Great to leave car in covered garage while on vacation/business and shuttle to/from airport worked well too. We've stayed there 2 times and will go back again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank CathyTMartinezCA
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Where shall I start...

Checked into the hotel and walked upto my assigned room only to find someone was in my room. Kind of disturbing and shocking to have someone else staying in the room you thought was yours. So, thought maybe I had the wrong room but no. Went downstairs, got another room, but had to remind the staff that they had to use the other key swipe because the one they had been using didn't work for the 3 people who checked in the same time as me. Oh, and the wifi password was wrong...

The room are average, clean, but spacious enough, but lack much detail. If you're okay with that sort of thing then they'll suit just fine. Clean enough and it does have an iron and coffee maker.

The area around the hotel is pretty poor. I was looking for more options for food, coffee, bars, etc. Nothing too crazy, just a few places I could grab food within walking distance if I had a free minute or two, or something to end the long work day. But it isn't here. Really not much around the hotel in terms of places to visit, eat, or drink.

Again, if you're looking for a no frills, I'm in for business then out in 24 hours this place is probably fine for you. If you are looking for a little bit more, a place to relax after business meetings, etc. Then I'd suggest looking else. This hotel misses on the details that matter to me when I'm travelling for work.

Room Tip: Highway is close and you can hear it, so is the airport.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank jacobsjs
Christopher B, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
We were very sorry to hear about your recent stay. We very much believe that the details do matter and feel terribly that we were unable to provide them for you. I will personally share your comments with our staff and managers to ensure that the issues with the key card machine as well as being given the wrong room are corrected immediately. This is not the kind of service we wish to be known for and you have my comittment that we will fix these challenges.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences, it is guests such as yourself that help us improve our services and ensure this does not happen in the future.

Travelers are raving about these San Jose hotels

California
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Excellent stay, room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful, food was really good. We took the shuttle to the airport and picked up our car 8 days later. Will stay here again !! Only negative was that the shower head needed to be replaced or cleaned.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Yellow Bee
Christopher B, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Happy to hear our staff was helpful during your recent trip. Thank you for letting us know about the shower head. We will have one of our engineering staff repair or replace it immediately. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip!
San Jose, California
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My company often has visitors from the east coast, Northwest, Southern CA and Japan. We always put them up at the Radisson. Recently we had a Sales Rep Meeting with about 20 people flying in. They all stayed at the Radisson and we held the meeting at the hotel. Everything went smoothly and the staff was great. They also accomodated us when we made changes to the schedule. I highly recommend the Radisson and we will hold our next meeting there next time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank andage11
Christopher B, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Wow Andage11,

Thank you for the positive comments regarding our Hotel and Team. We are always striving to keep our guests happy and it's very rewarding to share comments such as yours with our staff. We really appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to provide you and your guests the best service possible.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comments and helping me keep our staff engaged.