“Great Park and Fly Spot”

Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport
Ranked #28 of 75 Hotels in San Jose
Manteca, California
“Great Park and Fly Spot”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Excellent staff, covered parking for park and fly, restaurant good, free in room wifi. Lobby nice but hallways rather dated. Restful sleep, roomy bathroom and good shuttle service to and from the airport. Air conditioning unit a little loud. Good location for the airport but not much in the area to walk to so we ate at the hotel restaurant, which was excellent. Good value for this pricey area especially if you want a hotel with a restaurant/lounge open late and need a park and fly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Arizona
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The Radisson is conveniently located near Santa Clara University and all the shopping a college parent would need to do to help their college student prepare for life without them. It is clean, well-appointed, and the staff is extremely helpful. They offer free parking and comfortable sleep number beds. I have stayed there twice in the past few months, and will stay there again when making campus visits.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank joettago
Christopher B, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Greetings Joettago!

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your input and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Best regards,

`Chris
Canton, Michigan, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I recently had to book meeting space at the Radisson VERY QUICKLY for a last minute meeting. Dana, the Catering Manager, was very helpful and although there were many last minute fixes, additions, and other such items that come up with planning an event, she was quick to respond and all went smoothly. The only complaint I received was that the room rates were a little steep. Good property, a little out of our budget but when booking last minute, one can't complain!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Orcutt, California, United States
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My stay in San Jose was only one night but I needed to get there late and leave early and have somewhere to leave my car with shuttle service to and from the airport. The Radisson offered everything I needed, with speedy and friendly check in while making everything before, during and after my stay easy. I checked in in well under 5 minutes, was in my room with a wake up call and shuttle service set up in less than 10 minutes and had a smooth morning commute to the airport in the morning. On my return the shuttle picked me up at the airport and had me back to my car within 30 minutes and the driver even had a bottle of cold water for me. I couldn't have had an easier trip. I will definitely stay at The Radisson again next time I need to fly out of San Jose.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
San Diego, CA
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is my first time staying at the Radisson San Jose (I usually stay at the Double Tree when I am in San Jose). Here is my feedback:
Pros:
- Great Breakfast and gorgeous restaurant
- Free parking
- Great Bed
- Location
Cons:
- Rooms have not been updated since the 80s

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
United States
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Had a nice stay at this hotel.  The hotel was older with a lot of brass but it was very clean. The bathroom was bright and the towels plush. There was two free bottled water and the Internet was strong.  There was free coffee and tea at the lobby but no breakfast.  It fit our needs for our overnight stay.

• Stayed July 2012
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I stayed there for 6 nights as I was attending a conference in Doubletree by Hilton. The experience of customer service at the front desk and the shuttle service was wonderful. The staff were helpful, friendly and patient. They were also prompt in answering my email queries prior to my stay on issues for holding shipped items for me before I arrived and also for early checked in.

I was greeted with a great looking French lux lobby on the top floor when I came out of the lift. The room was beautiful and clean and spacious. No doubt that the tv cabinet and couch seemed old but thought that they were just classic American style.

Had great sleep as the mattress was neither too hard nor too soft and so I didn't see the need to make use of the sleep number feature of the mattress.

The hotel was also kind enough to drop me off at the Doubletree for the mornings that I needed to be at conference as it was on the way to the airport. Just tipped the driver a little. The shuttle always leave on time whenever I needed it.

There are also a number of food places within short walk from the hotel, which includes Denny's, so it's considered conveniently located.

Will come back again!

San Jose Airport Inn
San Jose Airport Inn
#48 of 75 in San Jose
Holiday Inn San Jose - Silicon Valley

Been to Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport

Property: Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport
Address: 1471 N 4th St, San Jose, CA 95112-4716 (Formerly San Jose Airport Hotel)
Location: United States > California > San Jose
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#18 Business Hotel in San Jose
Hotel Class:3 star — Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Radisson San Jose Airport Hotel San Jose