Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
Hilton San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$205
$186
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$212
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel De Anza(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$186
$179
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$208
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$159
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$289
Courtyard
The Westin San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$207
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$151
  • Breakfast included
$219
Fairfield Inn
All reviewssan jose airportshuttle serviceone night stayfree shuttleroad noisebed and pillowschecking outan early flightdecent hotelbusiness travelconvenient locationbusiness hotelsilicon valleyrsvpsjcseminardowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This is really a nice hotel. Beds were so great it was hard to get up. Everything was first class. The price was right. Just can't say enough about this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Carol R
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Our team recently stayed at this hotel and had a pleasant experience. I was impressed by how willing they were to work with us, given our hectic schedule. Thank you so much, Yelena, for helping to make our experience such a pleasant one.
LA Tech Softball

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I have stayed here several times and happened to be at the hotel the same time when the "kids from Norway" were also staying. Fortunately I did not experience any disturbances. The good points about this hotel is the front desk staff's courteous nature and the willingness to help. I had requested room and floor change and they went out of their way to make sure that my requirements were satisfied. The restaurant in the hotel, RSVP44, staff was extremely polite and served well. My wife joined my in my previous trip and the front desk provided a larger room to accomodate our luggage. She remembers the stay at this hotel among the good ones she had experienced in the past.

Rooms are decent size, not cramped at all. Bathrooms are good. I wish they had a flat screen TV with HD channels but, that is the least of my prorities. Internet connection was fast and wireless reception was good in the rooms as well as the lobby/restaurant area. It is also close to 101 and 880 highways.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The lobby is attractive and the staff is deceptively friendly at check in. Then they go home and the ghouls show up.
The hotel is being renovated but they didn't tell us. Don't get me wrong, it's desparately needed. The curtains had dried food stuck to them. The couch was torn and stained. The bed was nice as were the linens. The TV was an ultra-moden 19" tube with a lovely flicker. Did I mention the tub faucet dripped all night and all day? We called to complain but no response.
There was a loud party with a band that went on way past midnight. We called and the desk person said it wasn;t on their property and she claimed the hotel was practically empty. I pointed out the hotel was packed with kids from Norway and that the party was taking place in two particluar rooms and they had piled furniture out in the hallway (that stayed there for two days!)
The ghouls went home as the sun rose and the sane hotel staff arrived. They were nice and apologetic and gave us a whopping 10% off our bill! Oh, all is forgiven! Not!!!!
Do yourself a favor and avoid this place like the plague.

1  Thank A415bob
Christopher B, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel. The experience you had is not what we would consider to be acceptable and I have spoken with our staff and our security guard service provider to emphasize the importance of making sure that the hotel guest rooms are kept quiet at all times. Pertaining to the condition of our hotel, we have made a number of improvements and we continue to invest into the property to meet the expectations of all of our guests. I would look forward to speaking with you about your situation if given the opportunity.

Best regards,

~Chris

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Professional and friendly service. However, the front desk made a boo-boo on our wake up call. I never got a wake up call. Fortunately, I got up without the wake up call. When I mentioned this to the front desk person, he said he did punch it in. In reflection, I think he forgot to advance the clock by an hour because the next day was the change for Day Light Savings Time. If I am correct, then everyone was going to receive a wake up all an hour late. I wonder if anyone missed their plane?

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family