Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Jose Airport
$220
$225
The Westin San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$419
Westin.com
$349
Courtyard
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$169
La Quinta
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$199
$235
getaroom.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsparking lothoward johnsonthe breakfast areagas stationnice poolstrip mallearly flightsan jose airportthe ac unitlight railbreakfast stafffree breakfastshuttle serviceother hotelsbed was comfortableyogurtfree shuttle
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I didn't stay here very long. I walked over from the casino next door around midnight, I slept for 4 and a half hours and grabbed the first shuttle the next morning to the airport.

The clerk at the desk was nice. Gave me a bottle of water in a bag. My co-worker's reservation was nowhere to be found, but he booked her at the same rate as my room. He was very nice.

The room was on the ground floor near the pool. I slept, showered and went home. No bad experiences at all and the rooms where what you expected from a Fairfield Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Christopher V
Lily M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear Christopher V,

Thank you for your kind feedback, we are pleased that your experience was seamless. Next time you’re visiting San Jose, we just hope you are able to enjoy the restaurants right in front of our lobby or hop on the light rail to explore our city. Please keep us in mind the next time you are planning to be in the area.

Hospitably,
Lily Ma
Sales Manager

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

The Fairfield Marriott at SJC is very close to the airport with free shuttle service. The hotel is very clean with nicely appointed rooms. The staff is very friendly. Breakfast is included including cheese omelets, waffles and hot cereal. The dining area is ample and nicely decorated. The rates are reasonable.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank conradowa
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights while in San Jose for a class. I wasn't expecting much since we only paid 89.00 per night and the Doubletree down the street was charging 299.00 per night. The Fairfield Inn was a pleasant surprise. The room was very clean and the bed quite comfortable. Breakfast was included and was prettying standard fare; waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, etc. I used the gym twice and although it was very small, it was clean and it wasn't crowded. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Califgirltraveling
Reviewed July 24, 2014

The hotel property is very well located - close to the VTA line and connected by No.10 shuttle to San Jose airport as well as the Caltrain. Lots of eating places are in the adjacent lot. Hotel staff were polite and room/bath were clean. Verandahs attached to rooms could do with some daily cleaning. Complimentary hot breakfast was good. Only negatives were the bad wifi connectivity and the somewhat small room size. The hotel staff attempted to solve the wifi problem but it was still not resolved even at the end of our weeks stay. Free parking for our car was a welcome addition.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on an upper level as they are bigger and have better wifi connectivity.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The Fairfield was immediately next to the business I was visiting for the week so I booked it, having had great experiences with most Fairfields over the past years. Was that ever a mistake. When I called to hotel to clarify the rate, I found the young lady at the front desk to be be utterly unfriendly, uncooperative, unwelcoming, and everything but what is supposed to be the "Marriott Spirit to Serve". I've had better experiences at Super 8 and Motel 6 properties back in my poor college student days. So, I called the corporate guest services line to see if they could help. The representative assisting me hit the same wall and suggested I try the Courtyard a few blocks away instead. Good call. Very good call.

Room Tip: Uh, switch to Courtyard just a few blocks away.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank TexasVoyager_BW
Lily M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear TexasVoyager_BW,

Your feedback is appreciated and I apologize for your experience if you felt the service you’ve received was not up to Marriott standards. Can you advise me of the details of your rate issue so I can rectify the matter? If I can assist you personally during your next visit to San Jose, please contact me directly and I will assure the service you receive is impeccable. Again, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.

Hospitably,