See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

I like this place cuz it's clean has a good bed some rooms have a jacuzzi in them. You must request for it. But they also got good wifi, a light breakfast of cereal bagels coffee juice, there's also a dennys restaurant across the street....area is safe. I like this place for when I have a booty call. Or to just get away for the night. Staff is nice and they got good wifi.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Cost to much but clean rooms it's not a bad area and it's close to a lot of places to shop as long as you go threw third party's to book the price should be fine except sundays that's when it's the most to stay

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

The front desk staff were nice and friendly. The room was okay but the A/C in the room made noise. It was our first time staying so it wasn't that bad. Didn't tried breakfast or other services. The area is kinda sketchy but I guess it's because it's near downtown.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed December 15, 2016

This hotel is on a very busy street. It's extremely noisy. Lots of transients and homeless around this area. The room was really dirty. The sheets and towels seemed okay but the blankets and bedspread smelled stale along with the carpet and drapes. Nothing had been wiped down in years. (walls, doors, etc.) The bathtub was dirty and had to be washed out before we could use it. Housekeeping walked right in without knocking. We were not ready for her and did not expect anyone to barge in our room without knocking.

Room tip: Suppose to have free wifi. Wifi was not working. Our room was dirty and smelly.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2016

It was a good place to sleep and very convenient to where I was going. I liked the location. The staff was extremely friendly and kind. The rooms are very dark for day time sleeping.The place was kind of secluded which I liked very much. Being fenced in made me feel safe.

Date of stay: June 2016