Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Airport
$174
$169
Very Good 4/5
Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$159
$143
Very Good 4/5
Hilton San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$204
$186
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Lanai Garden Inn & Suites(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$150
$135
Good 3.5/5
The Westin San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$297
$263
Westin.com
$174
$166
Doubletree.com
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$159
La Quinta
$299
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
San Jose Marriott(San Jose)
$319
$299
  • Restaurant
Hotel De Anza(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Room Service
All reviewscourtyard marriottfront deskrental carcourtesy shuttlesmall balconycheck outan early flightgreat customer servicesan jose airportwould stay here againeasy accesscomfortable roomwake up callhotel lobbybusiness tripbusiness travelergreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The beds were very comfortable, and the rooms clean. The only thing I would request next time is a room NOT facing the parking lot. We had a second floor room facing the parking lot, and with the ac on we could still hear people getting in and out of their vehicles for most of the night while we trying to sleep.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Lydia O, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Thank you for your review about our rooms. Our housekeepers work very hard in providingng our guests with a clean and comfortable room. Please let us know your preferences in a room. We always do our best to meet every request. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Good location, but it stops there. No free coffee in lobby, there use to be. Want a bottle of beer from there cold box, $8.50. Rooms were ok but not great. Front desk was very good, to bad they were not running a use to be good hotel.

BUD CARTER

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BUDCARTER

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Since our renovation of the lobby and our guest rooms, we have added the Bistro which we proudly serve Starbucks coffee. Many of our guests enjoy and prefer Starbucks; however, we do serve complimentary coffee in the lobby on the weekdays from 5am to 8am. Our market and bistro give options for guests who prefer to stay in to have breakfast and dinner or want something quick. We will review our pricing of the market. Thank you for your positive comment of the front desk. They will be happy to hear about your comment about them.

Operations Manager

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I didn't want to leave this room! The beds were unbelievably comfortable! Great hotel and staff. The lobby and room were spotless and looked like they pay real attention to detail. This hotel is just a short 5-10 min drive to downtown San Jose. Although it's right by the airport, I didn't hear a single plane the night I stayed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Lydia O, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thank you for the positive comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff takes pride in the work that they do and we are happy to hear that you believe our hotel is great and we have a great staff. If you're interested, I believe our mattresses can be purchased online at shopcourtyard.com. Thank you for choosing the San Jose Courtyard!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The hotel itself is very nice. Everything felt brand new and very clean. The rooms were very comfortable and included free wifi. The beds were super comfortable with plenty of good quality pillows. Our room was towards the back on a high floor and we didn't hear any airport or street noise. There is a nice bar/coffee area across from the sink and our room had a fridge, but I'm not sure if all the rooms have them or not.
The lobby was nice and we bought some happy hour snacks and they were surprisingly good. For dinner we walked across the street to Sonoma Chicken which was just ok, but fine for a quick dinner.
We were there for a Park 'n' Fly and I would stay again next time we have an early flight. When we checked out and needed a ride to the airport they took us right away and didn't have us wait until the top of the hour. We were at our terminal in under 5 minutes.
Everything wasn't so smooth when we came home. We flew on Alaska from Mexico. Alaska departs from terminal B but arrives at terminal A so passengers can go through customs. It even says this on signs leading up to the airport. When I called Courtyard to be picked up I told them we just arrived from Mexico and we were at terminal A. The woman on the phone told me to stand under the 5 across the street so that is where we went. We waited and waited. The shuttle driver drove by us no less than 5 times!!! I even stood in the road to wave her down. I called the Courtyard 3 times and told them that Alaska flights from Mexico arrive at terminal A so please send your driver to terminal A! Finally somehow we got picked an hour after our first phone call to them. Mind you it took less than 5 to be dropped off.
I can't imagine that we were their first customers to fly home from Mexico so I don't know how they got so mixed up. The manger said they were very sorry and credited us some Marriott points, but not enough to really do anything with. Anyway I'd still stay here because the hotel is nice, close to the airport and the staff was very nice. Just make sure you are very clear about your shuttle pick up.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the street.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scincalifornia
Lydia O, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologize about the incident with the shuttle. We have educated our staff about the Alaska terminals and we need to confirm with our guests whether they are arriving International or Domestic. The points that were issued do equal an amount to free stay at many of our Courtyard brands. Once again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and we hope that you will return to stay with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Very convenient for Silicon Valley business stay. Easy airport access and shuttle service. Starbucks conveniently located in property with adequate breakfast choices. Several good dining options within walking distance. Nice outdoor pool. Property is older but well maintained with attentive staff. I got upgraded to a suite which was ENORMOUS and even had a little balcony.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank my3sons65

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel. We appreciate the great feedback about our location and hotel. The Bistro is a new addition to our property and we proudly serve Starbucks coffee which I am glad you were able to enjoy. It is nice to hear that our staff was able to upgrade you to one of our suites. Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again!

Operations Manager