Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Airport
$235
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
$225
The Westin San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$399
Westin.com
$398
Homewood
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$169
La Quinta
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$200
Priceline
$335
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscourtyard marriottfront deskrental carcourtesy shuttlesmall balconycheck outan early flightgreat customer servicesan jose airportwould stay here againeasy accesscomfortable roomwake up callhotel lobbybusiness tripbusiness travelergreat room
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Pretty standard Courtyard and a bit dated, but it was clean and the staff was friendly, helpful and professional. Only about a 3 minute drive to the airport in the morning. Not a complaint, but one should be aware there aren't any restaurants other than a fast food place within walking distance and there's none at the hotel (although they have a small pantry store with microwave snacks.)

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank JVBV
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Airport with the Park and Fly option on our way to a week long trip. Our room was clean and the desk staff were very nice and helpful. The shuttle to the airport at 6:30 am was very convenient and return back to the airport was also convenient. Will use this hotel again for travel!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I was conducting a Conference in San Jose in July 2011. I may have stayed here twice in the past five years so I decided to return. This time I had two of my sons traveling with me so I was looking for something special. This location had exactly what I needed; a two room Executive Suite with two Queen Beds. I really enjoyed the assistance we received from the staff who were extremely helpful. The room was perfect w/a room for my boys to watch television while I review my presentations in another room.

Breakfast was the only downer....they need to spread some of the customer service to the guy down there. The pool probably needs to be cleaned daily...but I'm picky about things like that. Other than that it was a really good stay. No doubt I'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Too bad because this hotel is in a great location, is pretty clean and the staff was friendly. You'd think being located in Silicon Valley that the management would recognize the importance of a fast reliable broadband connection for their business customers.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2011

Goods: About three minutes from the airport; nice, safe industrial park; walkable to great restaurants; friendly staff; very good value.

Bads: Walls are a little thin; HVAC system could be upgraded; one side of the hotel sits on the onramp to the 87, so ask for an inside room.

Room Tip: Ask for an inside, pool view room
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family