Best Western Airport Plaza
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Valley Inn(San Jose)
View Hotel
St Francis Motel(Santa Clara)
Flamingo Motel(San Jose)
Alameda Motel(San Jose)
Arena Hotel(San Jose)
View Hotel
All reviewssanta clara universityaway from the roadroad noiseyogurtthe san jose areahard boiled eggscomfortable bedsking suitecoffee machinegood sizeclean hotelfree breakfastwould stay againwithin walking distanceconvenient locationnext morningnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was traveling alone and searched for a place with great reviews and a central proximity to several locations. After scouring review on TripAdvisor I chose this one. I was soooo pleased! The hotel was easy to find and very close to the airport. Safeway is just down the road and a gas station is directly across the street, which meant I could fill my rental car up the night before without driving all around or finding something close to the airport. The rooms are updated, very clean, comfortable and spacious. I had left my phone charger at home and they were very sweet to loan me one. I had intended on using the workout facility but never had a chance. For breakfast I only I had a few moments to run downstairs for a quick cup of coffee an some fresh fruit but the breakfast spread was good and I hear it's going to be even better! The staff was wonderful, very helpful and friendly. I would stay here every time I came to visit alone or with my family. I felt very very safe and secure here! I was not disappointed by all the positive reviews and would highly recommend the hotel to everyone!

1  Thank johnniegirl64
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Amber...can't say thank you enough. Your phone call was right on time. After driving for eight hrs straight the just cleaned room was well received. Your service is and was very much appreciated. Hope to stay here again one day. Take care. Best Western staff thank you for an awesome stay.
Sal

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I stayed at this property on business for three nights. It was very clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful. The parking was secure and well lit. I will certainly stay at this property again.

Room Tip: Well decorated and good coffee!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Rob C
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on 15 different occasions, since my son entered Santa Clara University in 2010. I have always been satisfied with the whole experience, the staff knows me by name now, lol. I plan to visit california, at least twice a year after my son's graduation and I will most definitely only stay at Best Western Airport Plaza.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed May 14, 2014

As a member of Best Western rewards program, I have spent more than a few nights in their rooms. I can honestly say that I have never had a bad experience at any of their properties. This facility is clearly the best of any that I have used. I highly recommend it and will stay there anytime I am in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western