All reviews burger king san jose airport keurig coffee maker hear planes free breakfast gas station shuttle service hot breakfast parking lot yogurt late at night park and fly great place to stay free shuttle front desk staff definitely stay here again convenient location
Reviewed May 9, 2014

The old LaQuinta Inns are beiing updated and this makes for a very pleasant experience. The location was great, and even though we were close to the airport it was quiet. The staff was accomodating and most important to me, the rooms were comfortable and clean.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
LQSanJose, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Hello Arizonatraveler02,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay. I'm glad to hear that you felt our location is "Great" and conveniently close to the airport. I'm please that you found our hotel clean and our staff accommodating. I look forward sharing your feedback with my staff. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQSanJose, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Clean, Beautiful and Spacious room, Friendly Staff, Good Breakfast and plenty of it. The pool was heated and relaxing. It was only 15 minutes from all the sites we went to see. Internet was fast and free. The best part for me was the coffee maker with a variety of flavors. I recommend it.

1  Thank Candy S

Hello Candy,

Thank you for your great review and being a great advocate for our hotel. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience staying with us! We can't wait to welcome you back. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Stay at this hotel several times per year while visiting family in the area. I like the fact that I can bring my dog if I need to at no additional charge. Hotel has been renovated fairly recently and rooms have a clean, modern feel. Only complaint is that bathroom sinks are shallow and subject to splashing. Staff is always friendly and welcoming. Unique features to this LQ compared to others include a bar and a more complete HOT breakfast menu.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Rayford W

Hello Rayford,

Thank you for being a loyal guest here at La Quinta Inns & Suites San Jose Airport. I know that you always have a choice between hotels and we are please that you have chosen ours. Furthermore, we thank you for writing a wonderful review. See you soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Overall it was great. The only improvement is the arrival of the shuttle at the airport for arrivals. The driver was very nice and polite. I'll give LaQuinta one more try. If the pickup hasn't improved I'll try another park and fly with another hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello Dorothy,

Thank you for your review and your continued patronage. I'm sorry that our shuttle service was not prompted when picking you up at airport. It is reviews like these that allow us to find opportunities for improvement and it seem we have missed our mark. Thank you for giving us another try.