“Awesome”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Azusa, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This hotel is SO nice!! I am definitely coming back to stay there! The room was soo clean and the people were so nice. Checking in and out was so easy and my room was ready way before I needed to check in. They emailed me to let me know my room was waiting for me. It is close and easy to get to from the airport and it is within driving distance from activities to keep you busy. Definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LQSanJose, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Hello Erika,

Thank you for taking the time to comment o n your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you liked our location. We are quite proud of our room refresh and feels it brings the hotel to a more modern look. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Kristopher Mangonon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Reno, United States
Reviewed April 19, 2014

My stay at LaQuinta was pleasant and enjoyable. The room was clean and accommodating. The staff were welcoming and genuinely eager to please. The gym was a desirable benefit to my stay with more than the standard treadmill. The laundry room was clean so a pleasure to do my laundry in.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Hello Diane,

Thank you for your kind compliments! We pride ourselves on our service, its great to hear. I look forward sharing your comment with my team. Hope to see you soon.

Singapore
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I stayed here on a recent business trip. It must have been a busy week in the South Bay - my best price here was over $200/nt (with taxes). The Inn was very clean, my room recently remodeled, the breakfast good and varied, and the staff very friendly. I had a few issues. 1. My rate on booking was different than my reservation. Rather than take my word for this as a gold member, i had to bring my laptop back to the office and show them the rate on my reservation. (it was quickly accepted). 2. my room the first next to an entrance that went to a public parking lot used by a Burger King. The door did not lock for card key access and i asked that it be addressed. Staff agreed it was an issue but nothing was done during my stay. 3. Wireless was sporadic and when it was working it was slow. I didnt even bother staff with this given my other two experiences.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
LQSanJose, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Hello Singapooch,

Hello

Please accept my deepest apologies for our lack of follow up and trust from my guest service team. I would like to assure you that we take all comments and concerns from our guests very seriously and yours is no exception.

I would love to discuss your experience in further detail. Please feel free to reach out to me at your earliest convenience.

Chico, California
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We needed a hotel in San Jose for a family event. The accommodations at La Quinta Airport Hotel far exceeded our expectations. La Quinta has taken away from home travel to a new level, at least with this Hotel. It has recently been refurbished. The decor is so modern and arresting. The bed was the best I've ever slept on. In spite of the airport location, there was no noise in the room. We heard a couple of planes early in the evening, but not after we retired. The furnishings and bathroom fittings were very modern. We had the best included breakfast in a pleasant room with booths and tables which is the bar area at night. The desk attendants were extremely professional and accommodating. The experience left me hoping to find another reason to visit San Jose so I could stay there again. We had a very fair value pricewise making our reservation through booking.com.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Hello Infogal9330,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're thrilled you had an amazing experience and enjoyed all of what the hotel has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

washington
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed here about a year ago and it is even better this year. Convenient to the freeways. Clean and comfortable. Refrigerator and microwave. Deep bathtub. Air conditioner problem I had last year has been fixed. I was next to the stairs but didn't hear a sound.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank heidi84
LQSanJose, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Hello Heidi,

Thank you for choosing our hotel when your in San Jose. It's "Awesome" to know that our hotel improved from a year ago since you stayed with us. Thank you for being a loyal guest! Hope to see you soon.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This hotel was recently updated so that the rooms are clean and modern. The beds are very comfortable. Unfortunately, the location is directly behind the blast area for the planes at SJC when departing to the south. The prices are nearly double than that of the same quality of room nearby in Milpitas. No dining nearby, either.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Hello Daryn,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It's is reviews like these that allow us to find opportunities for improve. I'm sorry you were unhappy with our location and the price paid. If you are back in the area in the future, feel free to reach out to me directly. I would be happy to talk to you. Hope to see you soon!

San Francisco, California
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

After an exhausting day, we enjoyed a perfect night cap at your cute bar. We found our room to be extremely comfortable and exceptionally clean. The continental breakfast hit the spot. Thank you for having such a clean establishment and great staff.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TinaMarie Q
LQSanJose, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Hello Tina Marie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I also appreciate the 5-Star review! Hope to see you soon.