La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport
$264
$235
  • Pool
$225
The Westin San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$399
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$200
Priceline
$335
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsburger kinghear planessan jose airportfree breakfastshuttle serviceyogurtgas stationhot breakfastparking lotlate at nightan early flightcoffee makergreat place to stayfree shuttlepark and flyshort driveconvenient location
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed here about a year ago and it is even better this year. Convenient to the freeways. Clean and comfortable. Refrigerator and microwave. Deep bathtub. Air conditioner problem I had last year has been fixed. I was next to the stairs but didn't hear a sound.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank heidi84
LQSanJose, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Hello Heidi,

Thank you for choosing our hotel when your in San Jose. It's "Awesome" to know that our hotel improved from a year ago since you stayed with us. Thank you for being a loyal guest! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This hotel was recently updated so that the rooms are clean and modern. The beds are very comfortable. Unfortunately, the location is directly behind the blast area for the planes at SJC when departing to the south. The prices are nearly double than that of the same quality of room nearby in Milpitas. No dining nearby, either.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Hello Daryn,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It's is reviews like these that allow us to find opportunities for improve. I'm sorry you were unhappy with our location and the price paid. If you are back in the area in the future, feel free to reach out to me directly. I would be happy to talk to you. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

After an exhausting day, we enjoyed a perfect night cap at your cute bar. We found our room to be extremely comfortable and exceptionally clean. The continental breakfast hit the spot. Thank you for having such a clean establishment and great staff.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TinaMarie Q
LQSanJose, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Hello Tina Marie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I also appreciate the 5-Star review! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Updated rooms, good beds, internet worked well. Its an older hotel thats received a full updating. Very different than other La Quinta's I've stayed in, rooms were very modern but sill comfortable. Also includes a decent warm breakfast and free shuttle to the airport which worked well for me.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hello TRM Texas,

Thank you very much for your courteous words. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience staying with us. We appreciate you for sharing your experience with everyone on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Clean room and bathroom, friendly staff, pleasant atmosphere!

When a family member tried to extent the reservation an extra night, he was told by the reception staff that he had to book the new reservation online, since the reservations had been made online...I guess this can be considered a downfall.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQSanJose, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the hotel. Guest feedback is critical to our improvement as a hotel, so we appreciate yours. I'm sorry that my staff wasn't able to help you with setting up a new reservation and I'll discuss this with my guest service team. I'm please that you found our hotel clean and our staff friendly I'll be sure to pass your comment to my team. Hope to see you soon.