“Great deal for your money”

La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport
Ranked #12 of 75 Hotels in San Jose
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Was able to leave my car there for a week, got free hotel shuttle to and from the airport, they offerred continental breakfast and the service was super friendly. The hotel was clean and quant. Very good location.

1  Thank DaliaN428
LQSanJose, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Dalia,

Really glad to hear that you took advantage of our Stay and Go package when flying out of San Jose International Airport. It really is a great deal for our travelers and very convenient. Traveling can be stressful enough and we try to make it as easy as possible on you.

We hope that you will be staying with us again soon and that you contact us directly at the hotel or through our website to set up another Stay and Go package. Safe travels!

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport

A La Quinta traveler
Mililani, Hawaii, USA
Reviewed September 24, 2012

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I never, ever write reviews, but this time I just have to. I have been on the road and in hotels every night since June 30, during which time I have been in hotels in TN, AR, OK, NM, AZ, and then quite a few in CA. Apart from one pretty bad one in Nashville, which was at least cheaper, this is by far the worst. The room is small, run down and dumpy, with really old fashioned and outdated appliances. Worst of all, it is absolutely filthy; I took my shoes off and within seconds the soles of my feet were black, so I had to wear my shoes in the room all the time. Believe me, I am not a snob and I have stayed in dives all over the US and in the developing world. This place, particularly for the money, is awful. I was supposed to stay for ten nights and knew as soon as I walked in the room that I would be checking out the next day. Within fifteen minutes I had already made a reservation elsewhere. To be fair to the La Quinta chain, this is the fourth that I have stayed in during this trip, and the others have been fine, in fact one was quite nice. This place bears no resemblance to those and the rooms are completely different.

1  Thank Michael J
LQSanJose, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Michael J,

I am very sorry to hear that your recent stay with us what not what you expected and I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the problems you encountered. Obviously, many of the items you mentioned have been corrected but I do apologize that they were not addressed prior to your stay.

We are in a state of major transition as half the property has been fully renovated and the other half is in progress. I wish you would have had an opportunity to stay in our newly renovated rooms as I am confident you would have enjoyed them. We have completed almost half of our rooms thus far and we are working quickly to finish the remainder of the project. We have come a long way from when we acquired the hotel a little over a year ago. We have remodeled the lobby and breakfast area, added a bar/lounge, and added elevators in each building. Although we have made these huge strides we still know there is much more to be done.

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide your feedback as it will only help us to improve our operations. I hope that you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves post renovation as we are extremely excited to share the final product with all of our guests. Safe travels!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Awesome, they upgraded us to a newly renovated room, staff were the best I have ever stayed at. Shuttle on time both directions to airport, breakfast was good. Saved money doing sleep/park and fly. My husband and I would do it again in heart beat.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Lizlam
LQSanJose, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear Lizlam,

Thank you for the kind words you spoke of my staff. I will make sure to pass them on to each department.

Glad to hear that you took advantage of the Park and Fly Package and that we were able to exceed your expectations. We pride ourselves in providing outstanding service and it is great to hear that our guests are noticing.

We have received some great feedback, including yours, regarding our new rooms. As of now we have only opened the new rooms in the smaller building but we will have at least two dozen more opening up next week. We are very excited to show off the new rooms and glad that you thoroughly enjoyed them.

Thank you again for providing your review and we hope to see you again real soon. Safe travels!

A La Quinta traveler
Saint Clair, Michigan, USA
Reviewed September 15, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

A TripAdvisor Member
San Jose, California, USA
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed the night on a weekend getaway. Furniture and bedding was clean and in good condition. Room was clean and well kept. Free Internet and breakfast was good! The service was fine. Overall what we expect from a hotel stay. We will return.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQSanJose, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Dear La Quinta Traveler,

We strive to create an outstanding stay with a relaxed feel for each of our guests. So glad to hear that we were able to deliver that for you and that you will be staying with us again shortly. Your feedback is extremely appreciated and we thank you for your time.

We have received some amazing feedback on our renovated rooms and are excited to open up about 20 more of them in the next couple of weeks. The project is really starting to move along with our new elevators being installed and the opening of Naki's Lounge right around the corner. We can't wait for the opportunity to show off our hotel once the project is completed. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast as we are starting to unveil some new food and beverage items to enhance our selection.

Thank you again for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you again real soon. Take care!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

will stay again if necessary in this hotel! Though the room was stuffy - I was way too tired. Awesome staff - always with a smile - very helpful too! Good location near the Airport - lots of parking. They have a shuttle to/fro airport.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQSanJose, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Dear La Quinta Traveler,

Your time you took out of your busy day to provide us some positive feedback is much appreciated. We are working hard to turn this hotel into one of the tops in the Silicon and we appreciate you acknowledging that.

We will definitely work on providing rooms that are less stuffy than what you experienced and I thank you for letting me know.

The next time you are in town you can expect our new full bar called Naki's Lounge to be open, a functioning elevator located in each building, updated landscaping, and all of our rooms to be fully remodeled like the ones that have already been completed in the main building. We are very excited to share all these new features with you and the rest of our guests the next time you are in town. Until then, safe travels!