“Busy and Hyper Service”

Sino Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Sino Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 2,156 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Stevens Creek Blvd.
Transit: VTA is available for our patrons use.
San Jose, California
“Busy and Hyper Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Food is good; prices are high; service is very quick and outright pushy. I felt that I could not drink my wine and enjoy it. Staff does not seem to understand that we want a leisurely dinner.

• Korean first
Cologne, Germany
“Money doesn't matter tonight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

There you are. Drop enough, and you will get a food experience unchallenged for a couple of miles. Seriously good stuff with the usual attraction of Santana Row wild life. What's else?

Visited November 2012
Starnberg, Germany
“Very good restaurant and bar on Santana Row”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

As a large group, it is usually difficult to find a place where you get both good service and food. Sino delivers on all accounts. Great pre-dinner atmosphere by the bar with a nice selection of cocktails, a fantastic food selection and great service to suit. We ordered many different starters and entrees and shared the food; everything was well presented and tasted great. Not a single disappointing dish!
I was also offered a taste of several wines until I found a great shiraz I liked, which was promptly served to the entire group.
Overall a wonderful experience and one which I would definitely repeat whenever I'm in the area again.

• Visited November 2012
North Carolina
“Great atmosphere and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

We visited Sino on a weeknight and were very pleased with the laid back atmosphere. We had a very large table and the wait staff were very attentive. All of our menu selections were delicious. I will definitely be back.

Visited November 2012
Chicago
“Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I like this place. I ate hear for lunch and enjoyed the outdoor seating. Definitely a must go to place at night. Meeting up friends or having a drink with that boo...always a good pick.

Visited October 2012