“Superb!”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,484 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Fogo de Chão(R) (fo-go dèe shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, Fogo(R) began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 20 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet market table, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
Reviewed September 30, 2014

I had the pleasure to join others for a business dinner and enjoyed it so much that I went back to savor the experience solo the next night.
The service is top notch and every bit of the offerings were heavenly.
Definitely a must do! Will be back!

Reviewed September 29, 2014

I am a meat lovers person and wifey supports me where I want to eat. I keep bugging my wife to eat in fogo ( the have in S. CA) and 1st time they have in Northern CA. So we did last week for lunch (so it will be cheaper) salad bar is ok (no 1000 island dressing ;( ). The main dish was great for us. My wife recommends it and we will be BACK... good customer service.

Reviewed September 29, 2014

Dining with a large group, one has to go with the flow! However this felt like an expensive fast food joint...help yourself to salad, very extensive, but how healthy are salad bars...questionable! loads of meat presented on skewers, reminded me of Asian fish & chip shops in the UK where beef is sliced off a rotisserie....service OK but no explanation of what it's all about! 25.00 + for a salad bar???

Reviewed September 20, 2014

Visited Fogo de Chao for the first time to celebrate my birthday with friends in Santa Row. The place looks great, nice ambiance. I've been to Pampas and to Espetus many times and I've never been disappointed and I've had Brazilian BBQ with friends so have some idea of what to expect from the salad bar to the meat being offered. The salad bar looks like any salad bar that you would find in any buffet, where are the Brazilian accompaniments you ask, (no Farofa, no Feijoada) none! They did bring a bread basket, some fried bananas (not plantain), fried polenta and some awful mashed potatoes! Then comes the meat. How many type of sirloin can you offer, i guess three types! It looks good but when it's on your plate, it was dry with no taste like cardboard! The pork, sausage was the same, they were dry to the bone! The chicken hearts had an aftertaste that i can't describe. No Grilled shirimp, they did offer shrimp coctail. No grilled pineapple, they said this was dessert! Not very many selections of meat! I would never again eat here. Service was non attentive, very poor management with waiters standing around not knowing what to do. Until the food gets better, i will never come back to eat here.

3  Thank Yo L
Reviewed September 17, 2014

very nice location. Staff extra ordinary . Salad Bar, Meet and Ingredients not to beat.
Thank You our dear FOGO DE CHAO friends