“Rose Garden, San Jose”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Rose Garden, San Jose”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

The City of San Jose established this huge park area long ago. Volunteers maintain it today. It is a great place to stroll and enjoy the roses (if you're a rose buff!), picnic and just take it easy. Very quite and serene setting.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Steve U

CA
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Rose Garden anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Have been to many rose gardens. This is the best - riotous color, variety, great setting. Can stay for a long time. Great people watching here and the aroma is divine. Highly recommended if you like roses or gardens or just want to be in a place of wonder and beauty.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Winkydoo
Rapid City, South Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Smell of rose is in the air”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

I found about this rose garden and took my wife there on a surprise visit. She absolutely loved it. We can smell rose in the air once we enter the garden. I cannot imagine what this place will looks likewhen all the roses are blooming.
it was a very well spent 30 minutes of my life with my honey. Highly recommended!!

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice jewel in san jose”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

You will like it. It is very peaceful and aromatic. You can also see airplanes preparing to land. I was not really sure how it be before i came here. But my wife and daughter loved it and we ended up staying there a lot of time than planned. Very nice place for a family time. Don't forget to bring some food to have a family circle time.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank JaiShankara Ram V
Milpitas, California
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Very pretty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

We stumbled across this garden while attending another event at Guadalupe gardens. I have lived in SJ my whole life and never knew this existed. This and the Rose Garden in San Jose are my favorite spots.

Visited January 2013