“Where I get my fix”

Fantasia Coffee & Tea
Ranked #46 of 82 Coffee & Tea in San Jose
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Travelling to Asia frequently, I became addicted to pearl/bubble tea. You can't really find anything comparable in upstate NY, so when I travel to CA for work I always stop here. There are lots of options, flavors etc, and then you can go out and people watch on the row.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is my go to place for Pearl tea. And sadly, it is one of the few in the area. I live in Los Gatos and would prefer to find a location near by with a little easier parking! This location is very quick once you get in line so don't we scared off if it is wrapping outside. There is very spares seating at this location but lucky there is plenty of seating outside in numerous areas of Santana row!

I usually get the almond milk tea and really enjoy it.