“Incredibly delicious!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Incredibly delicious!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The wait wasn't nearly as long as we had anticipated and it was most definitely worth it! Not being able to decide between sweet or savory, we went with one of each and shared. We had the crab cakes benedict with country potatoes and the bread pudding French toast with bacon. OMG!! everything was amazing! Oh yeah, we started with Bloody Mary's that were perfectly spiced! We can't wait to get back to San Jose to eat at Bill's Cafe again.

• Visited June 2012

Sunnyvale, California
“Great family-owned place!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

Stop in any weekend for a mimosa and a great breakfast. Nice patio in front where you can bring your dog and eat outside. My family has been going here for years and we consider it one of the hidden treasures of Willow Glen.

Hong Kong, China
“Long wait and worth it!”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Bill's cafe had a long wait, but I enjoyed everything. Very flavorful brunch! I had their signature pancake!!! mmmmmm... I'm drooling just by thinking about it. Classic breakfast never goes wrong, but I suggest ordering something different! You'll be surprised! :)

Visited May 2012
San Jose, California
“A bit expensive”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

The food is good but their prices are a bit high for the quality and portion size. Honestly I liked the previous restaurant that operated before Bill's Cafe much better. This goes for both locations.

San Jose, California
“Good food but bad ambiance”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I've been here several times, starting when I was just a little kid. It seems like it's not as good as it was. The food is definitely good (I've only ever had breakfast food), but the service is pretty awful as it's all Asians with poor English. It's also pretty packed and the decor is very outdated and it just feels a little dirty in there.

Been to Bill's Cafe? Share your experiences!