“Good Food”

Amarin Thai Cuisine
Ranked #556 of 2,163 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: When you're craving Thai food, there's no place that has better tasting and higher quality food than Amarin Thai Cuisine (San Jose). Whether you're stopping by for a quick lunch or want catering for your party, we always give you the best service and highest quality food. Stop by at our Prospect Road location or give us a call today.
Vancouver
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

A hole in the wall close to the Avatar Hotel. No booze, that sucked but I survived, my colleague and I shared a pad thai and a chicken curry, both were good, fresh and worth the $20 our meal cost. I would return if in the neighbourhood.

Visited October 2011

San Jose
“Avoid!”
Reviewed November 9, 2008

We were in the mood for Thai food and live nearby so we decided to go here. HUGE MISTAKE !!!

The service was terrible and the food was literally inedible. We have eaten at many places from The City all the way to San Jose and rarely complain. I felt so cheated by this restaurant, I had to write a review.

When we mentioned that the food was bad, the staff simply shrugged and brought us the bill.

I guess it was our own fault. We should have realized it was going to be like this when the place was empty on a Friday night.

Do yourself a huge favor - don't eat here.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“i took some friends to eat here, and was horribly embarrassed by a cockroach that came by our table to make its...”
Reviewed December 18, 2007

i took some friends to eat here, and was horribly embarrassed by a cockroach that came by our table to make its manners. the food is decent here. some day, i will run into a thai place that can do a killer tom yum gai. until then...three stars for you!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I'd give this 3.5 if a half star was available. Many of the items on the menu are quite good; especially is you are a...”
Reviewed December 15, 2007

I'd give this 3.5 if a half star was available. Many of the items on the menu are quite good; especially is you are a meat-eater. Their Thai BBQ Chicken for example is very good. Tofu/veggie dishes however leave much to be desired... Dishes tend to come out one at a time, so that one person at the table is bound to have a cold meal...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Had a cockroach encounter, but the pad thai's good!”
Reviewed November 16, 2007

Had a cockroach encounter, but the pad thai's good!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Amarin Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!